Tax planning and tax preparation, when combined, lead to a client base filled with successful individual and business clients. Whether you are an individual or involved in a complex partnership, our experienced CPAs can develop tax strategies and tactics that take advantage of new tax laws and legislation. We will also support you in understanding how tax laws impact your business, a cornerstone of operating a successful enterprise.
We are your experienced and trusted financial advisors on critical issues regarding your business, whether its new start-ups, finance, operations, retirement planning, employee–related matters, mergers, acquisitions and sale concerns, or any other issue your business may face.
Tax planning and related services include:
- Tax advising, planning, and preparation
- Taxpayer representation before federal, state, and local jurisdictions
- Audit, review, and compilation of financial statements of privately-held businesses
- Audit services for publicly-held businesses
- Preparation of financial and cash flow forecasts