Supporting You in What’s Next…
N/L Transitions understands the value of your work. When it’s time to transition out of your dental practice, we will help to maximize the return on your investment and minimize the tax impacts.
Working with N/L Transition is the best decision to make if you’re ready to take the leap into the next chapter of your life. Planning your transition and closing the deal on your dental practice sale can be stressful. We’re here to provide support and guidance from beginning to end while answering your questions along the way.
Contact us today for a free consultation! Our dental transitions broker is available to answer these frequently asked questions as well as any others you have:
- When should I begin planning to transition out of my practice?
- How do I announce my dental practice sale?
- What is my practice worth and how can I maximize its value?
- What should I do if I need to sell my dental practice in a distressed situation?
- What is the first step in the process of transitioning out of my dental practice?
- Why isn’t price the only thing I should care about?
- Five things you can do to increase the value of your dental practice prior to selling it.
- How long does the sales process take?
- Do I have a realistic plan for retirement?
- Who is my team for a retirement from dentistry?
- Should I bring in an associate to do a buy-in?
- Can I continue to work in the dental practice after it is sold?
- Do I need to finance the sale of my dental practice?