Articles of Information
Here are some articles that feature informative tips on the financial planning or management of your practice. Whether you are a dentist just starting out or in the process of a change, these resources are great tools to get you on the right path. For more great articles and dental case studies, check out our Dental CPAs blog!
If you have questions or would like to schedule a consultation to further discuss your specific situation, contact our team of DentalCPAs at 410-453-5500 or 844-DENTCPA.
Tax, Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Top 11 Reasons You Need A Dental CPA
- Top ten Mistakes Dentist Make On Tax Returns
- 1099 Filing For Dental Offices
- Quicken Category List for Dental S Corporations
- Quickbooks Chart of Accounts Dental S Corporations
- Independent Contractor or W2 Employee
Financial & Administrative Management
- Dental Overhead Benchmarking Report
- Dental Benchmark Breakout
- Fraud Protection Checklist
- (Well Fargo)
- Dentists Who Represent Themselves
- (Patrick J. Wood, B.A., J.D. and Jason P. Wood, B.A., J.D.)
- Purchasing A Dental Practice: Checklist to Determine If its the Right Opportunity
- Detailed Dental Practice Purchase Checklist
- How A Dentist Can Increase the Value of Their Practice
- Points To Consider When Buying A Dental Practice
- Price Allocation: Is Goodwill the Devil?
- Transitioning Your Dental Practice- What Are You Waiting For?
- Why Do I Need Buyer Representation?
For More articles specific to Transitioning visit our NL Transitions site.