Our team of Dental CPAs and tenured dental brokers provide you a proven set of steps that eliminates the surprises many dentists encounter when they try to buy a dental practice on their own, or hire counsel that has little or no experience in these types of transactions.
Service Areas Include:
- Buyer Representation including Price and Practice Performance Assessments
- Dental Practice Partnership Formation Consulting
- Associate Employment Contract Advice and Related Buy-in Consulting
- Practice Sales and Seller Representation including Asking Price Development and Tax Strategizing
- Dental Practice price assessments, buy-in/buy-out consulting, and dental practice brokering through N/L Transitions.